2010年9月12日 星期日

LISAMY

We are LISAMY. This is our name of Project Learning. Our names combine our English name. One is Lisa, and the other is Amy. The following are our introductions.
My name is Lisa. It is a name called by my English teacher in kindergarten. My Chinese name is Wen-Hui-Chen. I am seventeen years old. My birthday is on October twenty first, so I am a Libra. My hobbies are listening to music and traveling. When I listen to the music, I feel myself come down. I love to travel. That helps me relax myself. I also like to eat desserts. My English is not good enough, but I like English very much. I hope my English is getting better and then I can complete all of my dreams.
My name is Ai-Min Chen. I was born in June 3, 1993. My hobbies is playing badminton, and photography. Also, I have a dream. It is to be a backpacker to travel around the world with my camera. I want to take a great number of pictures. I don’t care about whether the pictures are prefect or not. That I really care is what the pictures bring to me. Then, I will collect them in a book with some of my reflection. I will take notes on my book, and record the place where I had been and things what had happened in my trip. Now, I have a plan. If I graduate from university, I will go backpacking travel to England with my friends. For this plan, I do my best to have a good ability in English. Also, I need to earn money and save it at the bank. That is one of reason I study English, and for this plan I will do my best.
Our research topics are Lomo camera, dolphins and chocolates. Why do we want to choose these three topics? First, Amy is very interesting in LOMO camera. She wants to share it to everyone. Second, dolphins have high intelligence as 7 years old child. Third is also the last, chocolates are not only can be eat but also can become lot kinds of things. And these can cure a broken or sad heart. So we choose these three topics. We hope we can find a lot of fun in our Project Learning.

18 則留言:

  1. My name is Michelle. You can call me Mibo!
    Your blog is amazing. Your self-introduction is so clear that I can understand who you are and what you interested in. I like your second theme because I like dolphin, too. I hope we can discuss that if you really choose it as your topic!

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi, my name is Lina. I think that LOMO and chocolates are great topic for you. At first, LOMO is kind of techonological goods. You can tell us what LOMO have other funtion and how to use it. Second, chocolates is my favorite topics. I thought the chocolates have many aspects to talk about. For example, what is the orgin of the chocolates? What kind of the chocolates? How was the chocolates become other products?

    回覆刪除
  3. Lomo camera is a good topic for everyone, because many people like to picture now. I bless them to get more rewards like High School Students’ Website, and they become our model. 73609 Peter

    回覆刪除
  4. I’m Winny. To Lisa, I like to listen to the music, too. I think the music in America is very good, especially jazz. I would like to learn my English well to travel around the world. To Amy, I hope your dream can come true and I would like to go traveling with you. I will treasure every moment and I do not want to miss any moment.

    回覆刪除
  5. I think that LOMO is a good choice, because Amy is very interesting in it. Lisa also can use this chance to realize LOMO and after both you can travel in England together. Maybe both you can public a book about your travel and earn many money!

    回覆刪除
  6. I am Eva. The camera is interesting topic. It also Amy’s favorite. Maybe, I can know LOMO through the project. Then, dolphins are good, but you may interview the dolphin’s trainer. At least, the chocolate are good, too. It is daily food, but I don’t know what it is the use.

    回覆刪除
  7. I am Dora. Your blog is so abundant. I think lomo camera is an interesting topic. Camera can take a lot of different pictures and catch memory, especially lomo camera. It can take many special pictures. I think Amy and Lisa certainly can write a perfect research.

    回覆刪除
  8. Hi, Lida and Amy. I'm Jessica Wang. Your group name is great. You could combine your name. That's great.
    In your topic, I think camera is too difficult to me. I think it is professional and many people, unless it is for professionist, will not very interested it. However, you still can do it. If you want to, do not give up.

    回覆刪除
  9. Weixin Chiu

    Haha... I think LOMO is a good ideal to research because more and more people like to use much kind of skills of photography to take a picture of arm. But, what the Chris said:"we need to know the different between the fact and problem-solving".

    回覆刪除
  10. Amy has an interest in LOMO camera, but I don’t understand how to research a camera. I don’t know the meaning about chocolate “these can cure a broken or sad heart”, either. Well, I think the research about dolphins is a good idea because of their wisdom. However, I don’t know what you want to research about them and the way to research. For example, you want to realize why dolphins are smart. To sum up, you should write more about the way, so I will understand.

    回覆刪除
  11. Hi, my name is Ivy. I like camera, too. When I was 11 years old, I want to be a photograghy, too. But I was interested in camera just at that time. But camera have many kinds. I think it is pays to reserch. I just know chocolates are delicious. But I really want to know its history or introduction. Good!

    回覆刪除
  12. Hello! It’s me, Lucy. I like your group name. "LISAMY" is so interesting! I also like your research topic, the “LOMO camera”! I expect your new article and the more contains about LOMO camera. I think “Dolphins” is a common topic, you need to write and think differently from some one else! Cheer up! Enjoy your report and don’t forget to give the feedback to us!!

    回覆刪除
  13. Hey~I am Tako!!Lisa is the same to me because my English name is also named by my English teacher in the cram school when I was 10.And Amy,your dream is not so hard and beautiful.But the most important of it is that you have to possess enough money and time~!Give you fortune!

    回覆刪除
  14. Hello! I am Sherry. I like your topics. First, I love to take pictures, too. I want to record any memory in my life because I don't want to forget them in future. Second, I want to know how smart dolphins are. Third, I love chocolate so much. I also want to know what things chocolate can become.

    回覆刪除
  15. My name is Belinda(小柯) I have already read your topics. I think the topic about dolphin is great, but if you make it more deeper, it will be better. LOMO camara is an intresting one, but I think you can write more questions that can be a controbution for camara.

    回覆刪除
  16. My name is Rita. I am interested in your second topic “dolphins” and the third topic “chocolate”. Dolphins are one species of the smartest animal of the world. Because I like to eat chocolate very much, I want to realize what chocolate can become.

    回覆刪除
  17. Hollow, I’m Vicky. I expect your topics to the learning project, especially chocolates, because it really can be use to cure people. I also want to know about else topics. I may learn a lot of knowledge from your learning project.

    回覆刪除
  18. I am Big Sister!!

    Your topics are all interesting and creative.
    Lomo camera is not only a interest of Amy, but also a new, hot issue. I saw its interview in the news, but I just saw a little. So,I am interested in your topic. Dolphins are very cute and meek, but few people knows they are also smart. They even can cure people who are suffering from psychological sickness. Chocolates are well known for its good and sweet tastes. But I don't know what else it can be. So, fighting! You are the best!

    回覆刪除