2010年10月13日 星期三

73633 Lisa Introduction

Priority seats are a chair which provide a person is elder, children, an expectant mother or physically challenged. Its purpose is kind. They belong to a part of free access for the disabled. It is a conception which origin from Northern Europe . Everyone hopes no matter who can enter and use facilities easily. For this reason, every country set up a place for priority seats. Whenever you go, you will see priority seats including bus and MRT.
There is some of news about priority seats these days. To figure out some questions in our mind, we choose priority seats to do research. We read some articles on the website. We often go to the library. We also discuss with our teacher. We wonder why there are a few people have compassion now. Why the age of people who have compassion is younger now? Do community services encourage teenager to have compassion about the society? Would community services work out?
In our mind, we believe that everyone has a compassion mind. We cover it otherwise questions will be easily to solve. If human have morality, every seat can be a priority seat. Yield is a kind of virtue. If all can spread it out, life will be wonderful. We expect to have some influence to encourage everyone has compassion mind even a few.

11 則留言:

  1. Yes...today's society, the priority seat is just like a decoration.Some young people pretended that they didn't see it.

    回覆刪除
  2. Hahaha, I think we need to add what are the methods that we will plan to this project, because we both forgot to write some methods. Hoping we will have a great project:D

    回覆刪除
  3. you tell us how you will do in your topic. it is so great.

    回覆刪除
  4. When I take MRT or bus, I will find seat first. I think most of people will do the same thing with me. When I saw an inconvenience up on the bus, I will stand up and give that person a seat, if I wasn’t fall asleep. Hahaha.

    回覆刪除
  5. Your topic is clearly. You have to combine with your SMALL TREE. I really hope to see it. And you have to be more careful to the continuity.

    回覆刪除
  6. Although we can see many "Priority seats " in many place, but is the "Priority seats " can really be used well !? I wish that your research paper can make everybody know what you want to tell, and can inprove this kind of problem. i think your topic is very contributive for society.

    回覆刪除
  7. Well, I saw the same news. The college is bad because he not only refuses the old, but also yells at him. Nowadays, there are many cases like this. I’ll expect you research.

    回覆刪除
  8. Hi, I’m Eva.
    We can see priority seats in many places such as bus. I don’t know for sure if everyone can yield the seat, but I believe many kind people will yield their seat to disabled. You provide your expectation, methods, research questions, and so on. I think you can add some history of priority seats or some news. I see you mention the community serves. You can provide some news of community serves and connect the priority seats. That can make your introduction clearer and get more inspirations. Your topic is good. It can make people pay attention to some questions

    回覆刪除
  9. Tour topic is fresh to me. I think people still have the sympathy although they grow up, but they just hide it. People act what they learn from adults. For example, adults lie to others, and so do they. So they just do what predecessors do. It is circulation. Of course, I still say there are still many compassionate people, but it is small proportion. Besides, when some people want to give seats to elders on the buses, some elders just reject and say they don’t need that. The reason is that some elders think they are still young and prefer to stand rather than sit on priority seats. Therefore, some people cover their compassion to avoid such as embarrassing situations and weary rejections.

    回覆刪除
  10. After reading your introduction, I recall some pieces of news recently. A piece of news is talking about a 12-year-old child and an elder on the bus. The boy had a quarrel with the elder. I think this is a piece of funny news and their conversation is very funny that I can’t help but laugh. The reason they had a quarrel is about the priority seats. I think your report will let more people know more about this issue.

    回覆刪除
  11. I recently hear some news which is about whether teenagers have compassion to give priority seats for people who need. One is some students occupied a few seats and didn’t give seats for elder. Another is a boy was reluctant to give a seat for an elder. Then he quarreled with the elder for a few minutes. I think giving seats for those is a kind of polite behavior, isn’t it? By the way, some media recently focus on whether teenagers have compassion. Therefore, I think everyone should have it not only pay attention to younger.

    回覆刪除